Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

Take these off our hands!!!

yourehopeless

Apr 25, 2006, 2:46 PM
I work for a cellular carrier and over the past couple of years.. we have had a TON.. And I mean a TON of accessories dumped on us! Now, we need the space more then we do the old accessories! We are really hating to just trash all this stuff in the dumpster, but we are really starting to run out of time and options! I've already dumped 1 small size truck load this morning and will continue throughout the week! We have contacted a few off the wall vendors but have not gotten any serious bidders as of yet! There is a lot of really good stuff in here too! Even BLUETOOTH!! But we don’t have room in storage for it anymore..
Here is just a piece of what we are tossing out:Nokia Battery Charging Stand (DDC-1)
Nokia Camera Headset
Nokia Digital P...
(continues)
aemsafd

Apr 25, 2006, 3:54 PM
The only thing about your post thats true is your screenname.
yourehopeless

Apr 25, 2006, 3:59 PM
i can send you the excel spreadsheet of all the items and even pictures of the 200+ boxes that are going in the dumpster if you like........
s0lrac

Apr 26, 2006, 1:35 PM
Trying to run a scam on phonescoop.com eh? If you were really willing to throw them away then you'd be willing to give them away.. you're an idiot...
yourehopeless

Apr 26, 2006, 1:55 PM
scam?
nope.. like i said, you want em, come get em!
i'm not paying shipping on all this!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.