Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

What's your favorite headset? (for a BlackBerry)

spirit22

Nov 19, 2010, 8:04 AM
Hi All,

So finally my soon to be beloved BB 9780 is on its way so I need to place the order for accessories and wondered if there were strong opinions out there these days on headsets. I follow a lot of the tech blogs but can't seem to get a sense if there is a certain type or brand of headset that is preferred, delivers better sound quality, noise cancelling, etc., Thus I am turning to all in the helpful forums here on PhoneScoop...

What is your favorite headset and why?
happyjoy

Nov 20, 2010, 9:48 AM
hi spirit22! my favorite headset so far, budget wise, was my white philips ultralight foldable headphone which provides the extra bass which I really love. But if you have the budget, get the beats by dre or a skullcandy headset ;)
spirit22

Nov 22, 2010, 7:59 AM
happyjoy said:
hi spirit22! my favorite headset so far, budget wise, was my white philips ultralight foldable headphone which provides the extra bass which I really love. But if you have the budget, get the beats by dre or a skullcandy headset ;)

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Actually I am only looking for something for talking on the phone as I'm not much into listening to music while on the go.

That said, I have seen/read quite a bit about the new Beats by Dre headphones. Does anyone have personal experience with these headphones? Are they that good?
happyjoy

Nov 23, 2010, 6:06 AM
i've heard pretty good feedback about the beats headphones. they're a bit on the expensive side though.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.