Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Sprint Touch Diamond EXT. Battery?

DE 2 Philly

Oct 12, 2008, 5:51 AM
Anyone know where or if I can get an extended battery & back door for the Sprint HTC TOUCH DIAMOND? The phone is pretty good but the battery life isn't great. Thanks!
Saint.Patrick

Oct 28, 2008, 2:46 PM
There isn't an extended battery/back door cover for the HTC Touch Diamond at the present time. Sorry to see you wasted your money on one since November 2nd the HTC Touch Pro launchs in the retail store and blows the HTC Touch Diamond out of the water in both battery as well as features such as a full size keyboard and expandable memory. How do I know? I already have one and will never go back to my Blackberry 8130.
ajlineman

Nov 13, 2008, 10:01 PM
I was suprised but I didn't see much improvment in the battary of the new Touch Pro... not that the Diamond was anything impressive...
Saint.Patrick

Nov 13, 2008, 11:23 PM
The two most significant improvements of the Pro over the Diamond are
1. Expandable storage
2. Full QWERTY style keyboard
ajlineman

Nov 13, 2008, 11:33 PM
Yeah I liked that keyboard too. I was afraid it was going to be too squished but they did something to make the buttons just feel good under your thumbs and I had no problem with it.
Battery still sucks... haha
Saint.Patrick

Nov 14, 2008, 12:19 AM
I have yet to find a HTC device with a battery that doesn't bite the big one. 🤣
ajlineman

Nov 18, 2008, 10:26 PM
I don't disagree.

And most reviews out there hold the same opinion.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.