Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

US Cellular Samsung SCH-a670 data uploading

pofarm

Dec 1, 2007, 2:48 AM
My wife has an a670 phone that she wants to upload pictures to her pc from. I have been looking for a cable/software package for her but haven't had any luck. Everything I find is for Verizon. Does anyone know if this will work with her phone, or do I need to find one for US Cellular? Does anyone know where I can purchase it, if I have to get it for US Cell? Thanks
RiMan

Sep 18, 2008, 3:55 PM
verizon?
OfAMightDivine

Sep 19, 2008, 1:21 AM
What I would do instead is send the pictures as a picture message to an e-mail address that you can access from the PC. Then just save the picture to the computer that way. It's a lot cheaper than buying a cord.

If you really want to buy a cable for the phone, I would assume anything that was made for the Verizon Wireless version of this phone would work considering if you look up this phone's user's manual on the USCC website, it's very clearly the Verizon Wireless user manual.
WonderGrunion

Sep 19, 2008, 12:24 PM
Picture messaging is only 25 cents a message and can be sent to any e-mail address. Cable and software will probably cost $20 or more.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.