Home  ›  Forums  ›

Accessories

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Blue Ant.. Anyone used them before???

AprilShowers77

Feb 22, 2007, 12:35 PM
I would love to know if anyone has used their products before and how they liked/disliked them.. I was looking at getting an ear peice.. the X3 Micro?? Thanks for the info! ๐Ÿ™‚
krickt

Feb 22, 2007, 1:28 PM
I would like to know as well. They make a nice looking product, but other than that, I don't know much about them.
hood4

Feb 22, 2007, 2:44 PM
We sell them in our store and people really like them. I used one as well and had good sound quality and very little back ground noise. ๐Ÿ™‚
AprilShowers77

Feb 22, 2007, 4:23 PM
Thanks for the info.... Why did you go to something a different earpiece? I love the look of them ... I just hope they work as good as they look! ha ha.. ๐Ÿคฃ
THEMAN

Feb 22, 2007, 7:05 PM
My experience with them is they are hit or miss. Some people love them and some complain about the scratchy noise in the background.

they do have a 2 year warranty which is nice
computerking

Feb 23, 2007, 11:35 AM
Overall the X3 is a nice headset, light weight and decent sound quality. The major down side is battery life, from my experience they don't hold close to what they say, usually a couple hours. As "THEMAN" said, the best part is there 2 year manufactures warranty.

Personally I would highly recommend the Plantronics Explorer 320. For about the same cost, you get better clarity and better talk time. We actually had a customer who's dog chewed the headset up and Plantronics replaced it. This isn't technically in the warranty and I don't guarantee it, but still a nice fact.

Hopefully this helps.
AprilShowers77

Feb 23, 2007, 1:27 PM
Thank's for the info C.K.! ๐Ÿ˜ I think I'll try the X3 first and see how it goes... I know I shouldn't buy something for how it looks but I really want something that's small...I just want it to work good as well...thank's again... ๐Ÿ™‚
intense_sssc

Feb 23, 2007, 2:58 PM
sounds more like a personal problem!!!! you want something that is small???? and works right??? lol
AprilShowers77

Feb 23, 2007, 4:32 PM
There's got to be something out there.... ๐Ÿ˜•
txsolitaire

Feb 25, 2007, 5:24 PM
or would you rather have something big that works? ๐Ÿคจ
jg411

Mar 19, 2007, 1:29 PM
I have to say that I sold a few of the blue ant headsets customers seem to like it alot also I sold one to one of my friends and he has not had any problems yet, he can hear clearly when using it, I definetely recommend it

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.