Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Anyone have Samsung microSD card

spirit22

Feb 22, 2012, 3:17 AM
Samsung just announced a new line of high speed waterproof cards and I was wondering...

In general do Samsung microSD cards have a good track record? If not what other brands should I consider.
jewbacca

Mar 2, 2012, 5:10 PM
It's a micro SD card. Never had a problem with my samsung, but then again I've never had trouble with any other chinese brands either. They're generally waterproof already.
spirit22

Mar 3, 2012, 8:14 AM
Thanks for your reply. I believe the new line of microSD cards Samsung is promoting are high speed (though some of the Amazon.com reviews question the truth of their reported read/write speeds) and waterproof.

Would you say that in general microSD cards are interchangeable or are certain brands better than others? Note I asked this same question in a couple of other forums the recommendation was to go with SanDisk but I am wondering if it is just because they have a great deal of market share that most people don't look any further.
Haggard

Nov 25, 2012, 3:13 PM
I know it's almost 9 months late, but some memory cards offer faster transfer speed, read/write speeds and so forth. They are all essentially about the same though. San Disk is probably one of the more reputable memory card manufacturers though as they are the biggest ones available.
Robert Willy

Nov 22, 2014, 10:58 PM
As jewbacca says all the microSD card are waterproof. I used a Samsung microSD card for a few months (about a year), then I used a SanDisk microSD card for a year. Now I am using a Chinese microSD card for 10 months. All of them worked equally. The transfer rate were equal. Besides, all of them gave a life time warranty.
madtom88

Apr 1, 2016, 11:32 AM
Samsung microSD cards are excellent, you should try it.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.