Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

Samsung Impression Browser?

APOLLOSTEES

Jul 3, 2009, 10:59 AM
Does anyone own/use a Samsung Impression?

I have to say these things are great. The AMOLED screen is beautiful and I love the feel of the touch hardware. Unfortunately the software is sub-par. Even though this thing could easily display the full web site in an uncompressed format, someone (either Samsung or At&t maybe both) decided to dumb down it's full potential by giving it only media net for a browser.

My question is does anyone know how to change the browser on the Samsung impression?

Does anyone know about any other software hacks for this device?
Chris1001

Jul 3, 2009, 6:21 PM
Only thing to do is download opera mini and use it instead.
mystufftoday

Jul 10, 2009, 10:25 AM
Hello Apollostees....I highly encourage you to check out the Samsung Impression forum at www.samsung-impression.org. My boyfriend is a senior member on that site and has found many hacks, tricks, and excellant advice....a lot of which he has discovered himself. That phone is awesome and there is soooo much that you can do with it. Check out the site and have fun hacking!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.