Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

BB 7100i

spidermanroach

Apr 13, 2008, 8:39 PM
Just got a good deal on the blackberry 7100i on ebay and just added the data plan to it. Anybody out there have any tips on it? Have never anything on a blackberry before and just want a few tips. My email address is spidermanroach@yahoo.com.

I have also been talking with the people at my Nextel branch and they are telling people not to buy the 7100i and wait for a few weeks for the new blackberry that will have direct connect and all that. They are saying it is suppose to be pretty sweet!

Thanks,
Steve
X_MOSES_X

Apr 16, 2008, 11:54 AM
Sorry there is no phone coming out soon ☹️ ....
There is however a new blackberry curve that will be around $250 after rebate, but it will not work on nextels network. There will be a blackberry that is supposedley to be released early 4th quarter that will involve sprint's new Q chat..This allows someone on the sprint network to communicate with someone on the nextel network through Direct Connect. Q-chat is to launch 6 phones on Sprints network soon. They will not be Blackberry's

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.