Home  ›  Forums  ›

Wireless Data

all discussions

blackberry data package

itsdabeard

Dec 4, 2007, 1:23 PM
does any one if there is a way around the data package verizion forces you to sign up for when you buy a blackberry?
NaCH

Dec 5, 2007, 12:29 PM
Yeah, get a sprint
vs1phn

Dec 7, 2007, 7:59 PM
No, there's no way, Blackberry has an agreement with verizon....why would you want a pda that's geared towards email/internet and not want a data package to cover the charges??? I just don't get it....and don't say "because i want a calendar" or "because i like the look" or all the other excuses i hear every day.
ReaperTut

Dec 12, 2007, 1:25 PM
blackberry's make great gsm products, but besides that, they're over rated, bulky and too complex for the busy guys that like the ability to touch where ever they need to, to get to the task at hand faster. (that'd be me included), and as for the comment from itsdabear = sprint now has a blackberry package and cost $30/month mandatory upon purchase and continuation of service, as of december this year. i personally think its a shot in the dark to get extra cash from current blackberry users but hey, what do i know, im only the salesman.. ;)

-Reaper Tut

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.