Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Just thought i would share this with you all.

Animosity_Reigns

May 20, 2006, 9:14 PM
Okay...I'm on the phone helping a guy with his data problem. He's unable to send or receive any data on his PDA. I'm doing my job troubleshooting his problem, I find out what it is. I ask the guy to hold on for a sec why I provision him correctly in the switch. Well I tell him I'm going to put him on mute for a second while I do this. In his mind he must of thought I said "hold" not mute. This jackass put me on speaker phone and must of laid the phone down right table and proceeds to "chop" up a line and snort it. Now you know..to each his own, but this guy tops its off with his wife or girlfriend in the back round yell "save some for me" then without a pause say "f**k honey! watch the dog he's gonna...god damnit!! he sniffed it all up! I to...
(continues)
Animosity_Reigns

May 21, 2006, 10:48 PM
I can't believe no one responded to my post. Maybe I'm just sick minded, but I thought that call was hilarious. 😁
xIsamuTM

May 21, 2006, 10:50 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤 🤤

just wrong.
Vote_4_Pedro

May 22, 2006, 10:51 AM
That is really funny and people are crazy. did the dog get diarrhea?
crxtreme89

May 22, 2006, 10:58 AM
That would be the point that I accidentally dropped the call. Damn cocaine heads.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.