Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

The Problem with a small Department

Nikoletta

Jan 7, 2007, 5:32 PM
So if you haven't guessed, I'm bored witless today and wish other people were posting to amuse me... as a result I'm posting whatever comes to mind.

Our department, on Sundays, maxes out at 16 agents... we're probably at 12 at the moment. That means that if somebody calls in twice on the same day they stand a decent chance of getting back to the same person. I happens fairly often... or they will end up at the next agent over (twice today.)

As most of you know, when somebody doesn't get an answer they like, they will just hang up and try calling back (in the Admin department they have lots of problems with this, same people calling in a dozen times trying to get different answers.) They really don't like ti when they get back to me....
(continues)
SatansQueen

Jan 7, 2007, 7:25 PM
I get the same person more than once occasionally but its usually some hideous activesync error or like the guy who needed an NNTP server for newgroups.

I hate talking to the same person twice ☚ī¸
Nikoletta

Jan 7, 2007, 7:42 PM
Most of the time I do too, especially the wondrous cursing lady earlier who called back and was trying to act like she had been reasonable the whole time because she didn't realize it was me that she's been being psycho with before.
HypnoFant

Jan 8, 2007, 12:30 AM
Had one night where I worked where I got a phone call at 10:15pm, and during my pre-recorded greeting the customer disconnected. Thought nothing of it, and my next call was the exact same customer. Another disconnect during my greeting. Another call, another disconnect. Another call, another disconnect. All the same customer. He did this for about 10 or so times. When I checked the account the following say afte rI walked out, turned out he was looking for a female voice so he could rip on them to get what he wanted. There was a long history of him calling in only to find female employees so he could have a power trip and try to belittle them. Some people just should not be let out of the house.
sweetsoprano

Jan 8, 2007, 8:22 AM
HypnoFant said:
Some people just should not be let out of the house.

Oh my goodness...I say this at least once a day!

Our department is also small. I often get the same people. I love it when they call back b/c they didn't like what I said and they get me again...
C=I just called in and the last person, you know she was really rude, she wouldn't (waive a valid charge/make the Razr free/make the Blackberry's voice/data plan one and the same/allow me to upgrade 4 months into my contract/(insert other retarded request)). Can you help me?
M= 😁 Actually, I was the last person you spoke with, and my answer still stands. *pause to let that sink in*

*crickets*

Is there anything else I...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.