Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I want some stupid customers to come in....

ondisplay

Dec 28, 2006, 3:06 PM
Its my last day here... I'd really enjoy making someone feel/look stupid or at least someone I can mess with.
frankiewawa

Dec 28, 2006, 3:20 PM
that wouldn't be hard. although, customers know more than us employees in the wireless industry, of course. so good luck! 😉
Hayate

Dec 28, 2006, 4:08 PM
Good luck. It never fails. Every time I've left a job and didn't care, I never had good stupid customers on the last day. The one time I was quitting a job and had a ridiculous amount of idiots on the last day was at a privately owned game store and I really respected the owners (well, one of them anyway) far too much to drive customers away...
dreamerr1123

Dec 28, 2006, 4:57 PM
MP

how is the stupid customer quest working out? you are selling enough g.d. phones though! you could pull a me and rip an annoying old lady off (only slightly) and make some xtra money on your last day...

ST

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.