Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

Good Monday!

krickt

Oct 9, 2006, 10:27 AM
Good Monday everybody!
I've been open for exactly 23 minutes (had customer's banging on the door 5 minutes til 10 and I couldn't find the key). I have had 3 customers and 3 visitants.
Visitant #1,
His ex wife has the phones in her name, and gets onto him when the bill comes in and she sees who he has been calling. Ex wife came in and signed Change of Responsibility forms, but didn't leave me any info I can use to look up her account. He comes in and goes nuts when I suggest we call her so he does the typical Visitant threat posture, and threatens to cancel all the lines.... that he isn't authorized on... I just told him to come back later or have her call me to get it all straightened out. He left.

Visitant #2, wanted to return ...
(continues)
captain crunch

Oct 9, 2006, 10:40 AM
What a great start to a monday.
krickt

Oct 9, 2006, 10:50 AM
One insurance replacement program, one esn transfer and one battery testing. It's going to be a great monday! We're $149.95 in the hole today to start with. Dad sold a stereo reciever as a surround sound.
kapwww

Oct 9, 2006, 10:56 AM
Reminds me of my Saturday morning. The posts are around here somewhere. It was dumb after dumb after dumb. I believe it was a full moon and that usually brings in the rejects for some reason.
krickt

Oct 9, 2006, 11:01 AM
Well, it's a grey, cool, cloudy monday here, with no prospects of change. The weather is supposed to be like this for almost the whole week! My parents went on a cruise, so I'm really going to enjoy it if it stays this slow. It's just me and my hubby here today!
frankiewawa

Oct 9, 2006, 11:26 AM
krickt, just curious. where/who do you work for? 🙂
krickt

Oct 9, 2006, 11:27 AM
I'm in SW OK. I am an agent for USCC, I work for myself.
frankiewawa

Oct 9, 2006, 11:30 AM
thats cool. i worked for wireless zone (agent for verizon) and i know how you feel with stuff like that. Now i work for amcell (cingular agent) over the phone through AAA. so i can some pretty interesting phone calls from people who are on the morphine drip.
krickt

Oct 9, 2006, 3:19 PM
Well, we don't get lots of weird phone calls, but we do get a high percentage of our phone calls are strange. Does that make sense? Kinda like that Doc Hollywood quote. You don't see much around here, but what you see you see a lot of.
blookiebaby

Oct 9, 2006, 12:57 PM
my day's been cool so far, for a monday. just one guy who threatened to tell cingular i wouldn't work with him because he's going overseas tomorrow and i can't guarantee overnight shipping. i'm sorry, it's MY fault you're inconvenienced because you waited until the last minute? yeah, tell cingular.
krickt

Oct 9, 2006, 3:27 PM
What are you supposed to do? Even if you called and got a ticket, and flew it there yourself, you couldn't guarantee that it got there overnight! GEEZ!
blookiebaby

Oct 9, 2006, 3:32 PM
i guess next time i could always use my mind powers to put it in his hand the very second he complained, right?
krickt

Oct 9, 2006, 4:16 PM
Like in Heros! Thats a cool show, btw. I've got to set my dvr tonight!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.