Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Duplicate Application...

Hayate

Oct 5, 2006, 9:09 PM
I just ran a credit check for a lady and it came back saying I needed to call Analyst Review for some reason. After sitting on hold and going through everything with AR, they said $200 deposit per line. I tell the lady and she says "Oh, well that's the same thing the other store told me". Why would our kiosk be any different than the store across town? Why would you think if you came here you'd somehow not have the same deposit? I don't understand how people can be so dumb @_@
xmatt02x

Oct 5, 2006, 9:18 PM
oh man that would piss me off lol some people... honestly...
krickt

Oct 6, 2006, 9:35 AM
I get this every week. We even tell people that if you've had credit run within the last 90 days with us, it's still in the computer, and will be the same deposit. They don't believe us, I guess.
captain crunch

Oct 6, 2006, 11:20 AM
I had a customer that went to 4 stores before she came to my store. After I told her that she had a 250 deposit She's like I thought if I hurried up and made to the next store maybe the deposit would be cheaper. Trying not to laugh I explained to the customer it is stored. That what she was doing wouldn't help. She told me I didn't know what I was talking about. She worked at a bank and she knew more then me. At that point I told her good luck with her Search. I swear there are some really dumb people out there. 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.