Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

It's not wet I swear

vivalasvegas

Oct 5, 2006, 12:57 PM
It is raining in Vegas. That means nobody is out shopping. People freak out in the rain here. OK so I'm sitting in my empty store watching the rain when I see a guy start running from his car to the shopping center. His cell flys from his pocket. I see the battery bounce off the pavement and the phone skid into a big puddle. The guys stops. Picks up his phone and battery and starts putting it back together while he runs into the barbershop next door. 5 minutes later same guy comes walking into the store and says his phone doesn't work. With a straight face I ask him if his phone has gotten wet. He looks right in my eyes and says, "NOPE NEVER". I stare at him. For a second I was not sure what to do. Then I told him that I saw hi...
(continues)
AG050

Oct 5, 2006, 1:30 PM
That is hilarious!! 😳 😲 🤣

I would have laughed and asked him if he was sure...
krickt

Oct 5, 2006, 2:18 PM
You have 30 seconds to re think your answer. Remember that my front walls are transparent and I can see for miles from my store. Now, think again..... Geez
frankiewawa

Oct 5, 2006, 2:20 PM
lol i have had customers like that.. its so funny how bad these people lie. You know the phones been wet, not only is the dot on the back of the phone wet... the phone is sticky, still wet or damp... people are retards and BAD liers
Cymballistix86

Oct 5, 2006, 4:50 PM
"Because you a$$holes charge an arm and a leg for a new phone without a contract!!"

At least that's what a customer told me. I smiled and said, "Well, landlines and payphones are STILL available." He threw his phone AT ME and left. You should've been there for the follow-up on that on. 🤣
orphandrew

Oct 6, 2006, 11:52 AM
🤣 Dude, I'm totally remembering to bring up payphones the next time some snotty little spoiled brat doesn't want to pay for a new phone without a contract because they FUBAR'ed it and don't have insurance.
captain crunch

Oct 6, 2006, 11:53 AM
I've had people like that and when you show them where the water indicator is. They leave and remove it and go to another store. good thing for notes.
knn_dm

Oct 7, 2006, 9:52 AM
I was outside having a cigarette once and it was raining. I watched some guy drop his phone in huge puddle of water. He came into my kiosk complaining that it didn't work. I asked him if he ever dropped the phone in water(trying not to laugh). This guy blatantley lied to me.I then told him I watched dropped the phone in a puddle outside. He still tried to deny it. He wanted us to give him a new phone for free(Sanyo 8200, a year and a half ago, Not a free phone) He didn't buy the phone from us, and we weren't authorized at the time to do upgrades for sprint. He didn't have insurance and was out of warranty. He got so outraged that we weren't able to help him, he threw the at me and hit me in the head, then stormed out of the store. All I cou...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.