Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Customers on the phone....

CptWireless

Oct 5, 2006, 10:11 AM
I can't stand when customers call on the phone, ask what all our plans are, and every type of phone we have, and how much everything will cost. Just come in, or even go on-line.
chainsaw

Oct 5, 2006, 10:17 AM
really? I like phone sales. sometimes if you are good enough you can get all their information over the phone and just have them pay when they get there! That is the best.
CptWireless

Oct 5, 2006, 10:21 AM
Not with our "rules." I can't do anything without them being here.
chainsaw

Oct 5, 2006, 11:25 AM
rules are more like guidelines in my company. The top salesmen are great at bending them.
NU2U

Oct 5, 2006, 11:46 AM
This is great I hear this one all the time...

"Yeah do y'all got any specials?"

🙄 Sure, cuz I do in fact work at Dominos...
blookiebaby

Oct 7, 2006, 4:15 PM
hey, next time just tell them "why yes we do....today's special is a large combination pizza with hot wings and cheesy bread for $14.99." see what they say. that would be funny. but probably wouldn't help your sales much, lol.
frankiewawa

Oct 5, 2006, 2:58 PM
yeah i get to deal with 70+ year old people. sellin cingular through AAA. you can imagine how much fun that is. with all the repetitions etc.. "do you guys have the 15$ plan" me -"no ma'am there is no 15$ a month plan." customer "oh theres not?" *click*, morons...
captain crunch

Oct 6, 2006, 4:44 PM
I get people old people in all the time and want to get a $10 plan. Sorry the cheapest plan here is 29.99. There response is I don't need that many minutes. Well we are old and should get a discount. Sorry 29.99 is the cheapest out there. Well we don't want to business with your company then.
I just don't understand these old people
ralph_on_me

Oct 6, 2006, 4:48 PM
I get those. I tell them I can sell them a plan that costs $8.33 a month, but you have to pay for it a year at a time. 😁
knn_dm

Oct 6, 2006, 6:11 PM
I deal with old people all day long. They complain when there is a contract involved, they complain about the price plan and trying to get bolt-ons or accessories is almost inmpossible. Pre-paid sales are up but the store doesn't make hardly any money and neither do I. It's irritating. And then after you sell them a phone, they usually end returning it anyway because they don't wanna take the time to get to know how to use it. I give up with these people.
Crapbag

Oct 7, 2006, 2:58 PM
I just don't answer the phone while customers are in the store.
orphandrew

Oct 7, 2006, 3:54 PM
So don't give out information over the phone. Tell them that you don't have time to give out information on the phone and that customers in your store have first priority, and that if they'd like to come down to the store and discuss plans and phones you'd be more than welcome to help them. 🙂 And SMILE, because nobody can say $%*^ to that one.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.