Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

getting even

ROLLYPOLLY

Oct 3, 2006, 11:36 PM
scenerio a customer you talked to decided to buy the phones somewhere else but comes to you with a problem.

answer: Puppy dog technique (also helps you close deals) first help them (but look upset). then give then your saddest face and say while im doing this i was wondering if you can help me with my sales because i know my customer service wasnt good enough for you to buy the phones from me and i want to know how i can do better.(remember the more pathetic you look the better) usually the customer feels so bad they leave embarrased. for extra effect dont hesitate to let a tear go.

post your own solutions and together we can win
Foamy

Oct 4, 2006, 9:11 AM
I just had a customer do this to me. I gave her a look of shock and said "I'm hurt!"

I pointed out on a few occasions about me making commission. When she left I handed her about 10 business cards and told her to give these to her friends that don't have Verizon.

She took a few more, said she would, apologized again and left.
ROLLYPOLLY

Oct 4, 2006, 1:11 PM
new scenario: yours and mine fav "the jerk"

answer: stinky phone ususlly only works for guys in a store setting. ask the customer to see his phone so you can take it to the back and have your manager/tech take a look at it. go to the back. once in the back insert phone into pants near the stinky parts. make sure the flip is open so it gets near the mouth piece. then take it and give the phone back to the customer after a couple of minutes.
captain crunch

Oct 4, 2006, 1:44 PM
Nice one 😈
mrraincoat

Oct 4, 2006, 1:50 PM
This one is known as "Cheesing" the phone.

Uses : "Hey, this guy is a total d-bag, so once you get done soaking the phone in a pan of water, can you be sure to Cheese it?"
frankiewawa

Oct 5, 2006, 3:03 PM
HAHAHAHA I admit that is hilarious...
AG050

Oct 5, 2006, 3:09 PM
holy cow!!!

I do believe that is the funniest thing I have ever heard on here 🤣 🤣 🤣
blookiebaby

Oct 7, 2006, 6:11 PM
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
that's gross..

but funny.
ROLLYPOLLY

Oct 4, 2006, 1:18 PM
the jerk continued. this ones for everyone
write down his number and go online. subscribe to every text message mailing list you can get your hands on.
krickt

Oct 4, 2006, 1:41 PM
Oh, that's wrong... So wrong. But funny! I wish that worked for USCC, but for some reason those don't work on our phones.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.