Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

People seriously don't listen

s13driftingTX

Sep 9, 2006, 6:06 PM
I just had this guy come by, I ask him, "Is there anything I can help you with today?" He replies, "Yes." So, I'm standing there waiting for him to let me know how I can help him. He then gets this weird look on his face, maybe because I'm waiting on him thinking that he's going to tell me something, and he says, "And you?" I just respond with OK because I don't get what he's wanting and at this point he's weirding me out. I asked him if he had a question and he didn't. I hate when people don't listen. I used to get that alot when I worked at a shoe store, we would get a lot of people just ignored us, it was annoying.
s13driftingTX

Sep 9, 2006, 6:08 PM
I forgot a very funny part of it, he's wearing a shirt that says "Annoying the world, One person at a time"
spidermon

Sep 9, 2006, 6:10 PM
Ha that awesome. 😎 🤣 🤣 🤣
Cellinovation

Sep 9, 2006, 6:18 PM
I had customer last week do the same thing. Only his shirt said I see dumb people. I was thinking so do i ... so do i.
Hayate

Sep 9, 2006, 6:30 PM
People ignore me all the time. I say "How's it going?" and they say "No thanks, I'm just looking". I guess you just get used to it when you work retail...
Jennyboo

Sep 9, 2006, 6:35 PM
Thats what I get all the time..

or you'll say..."What can I help you with today" and they say "Good" or "Fine"

You're right, it is something you get used to in retail. There are a lot of things you have to get used to in retail.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2020 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.