Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Things That bug me...

Darkinday

Aug 6, 2006, 3:10 PM
New policy's and customers being let "slide" on old ones, calling in yelling that we can't do what they want...
bassplayer

Aug 6, 2006, 4:09 PM
big ants. Ice cream that melts all over your hand before you can eat it all. cutting your fingernails too short so they hurt for a few days. feeling sticky because it's too humid and hot. Rips in clothes that shouldn't have rips... like work clothes. Having to pee really bad and knowing it's gonna be a while. Working alone with people who aren't patient surrounding your kiosk. pulling tape off of anything. country music. White boys acting gangster. Fake mohawks, get a real one or don't, but don't spike your hair in the middle, that's just homosexual. People who make a big deal about spelling and punctuation on forums; they are like conversations.. if you get the point then it's fine.
Darkinday

Aug 6, 2006, 4:39 PM
Lol amen!
go.ta...

Aug 6, 2006, 5:40 PM
i kinda like country musics, fohawks can be kinda hot, and white boys acting gangsta really dont annoy me, jsut make me laugh!
bassplayer

Aug 6, 2006, 5:46 PM
My best friend as of 20 years has a striped blonde fohawk now, my brother is a white boy acting gangster, and country music... well that really honestly still does annoy me. but then again I listen to crappy music apparently... but I don't care either.
go.ta...

Aug 6, 2006, 5:52 PM
I mean, country music is not by any means my favorite...But hey, when you grow up with it, you learn to tolerate it, and some songs even start making sense 😁
bassplayer

Aug 6, 2006, 5:59 PM
not me. My grandpa always used to have it on when I'd go to his house and it still hasn't grown on me. I know that Karma is gonna pair me up with a chick that loves Country and can't get enough of it... but I have Karma beat! By then I'll be deaf from listening to my music too loud, so I won't be able to hear her craptry anyway! 😁
Darkinday

Aug 6, 2006, 6:03 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 Hell ya!
bassplayer

Aug 6, 2006, 6:04 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Wait.

What are we laughing at? 🤨
Darkinday

Aug 6, 2006, 6:18 PM
🤨
bassplayer

Aug 6, 2006, 7:00 PM
👀 🤨

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.