Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Magic Wand

PinkRZRPrincess

Jul 30, 2006, 3:23 PM
Working in the cell phone industry for a couple years now ( a couple years too long 😳 ) I have seen all types of customers but my favorite type is the one that thinks that you personally yourself picked them out of millions of people did something to their phone so they could come and bitch at ya because you have nothing better to do with your time. Customer comes in with these huge overage charges demanding why are they on their bill like they suddenly appeared out of nowhere and then they want me to take them off like magic. Well sir/mam im not the one who couldnt unglue the phone from my ear or stop texting have ya ever heard of self control? Its like they expect to wave a magic wand and make it all go away and when they cant suddenly ...
(continues)
Insert Witty Name Here

Jul 30, 2006, 3:25 PM
I have it and I'm not giving it back.
alejandro

Jul 30, 2006, 3:34 PM
they sell those at lovers package
Whitehorse

Jul 30, 2006, 3:40 PM
I've been told I have the "magic stick" before... 😉 🤣
disturbed1

Jul 30, 2006, 6:06 PM
No such wand exists darling. I do on the other hand have a VERY handy magic BULLET.

Course it HAS to be fired from the barrel of a 44 Magnum and will most likely be followed by several not-so-magic bullets, but eh.

😉 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.