Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

What does this solve?

chainsaw

Jun 23, 2006, 6:03 PM
So we had a customer come into our store today with a bill for $500 from her drug addict boyfriend. When we told her that she would still have to pay it she started crying and hitting her head on the counter...repeatedly. So I ask. What does this solve?
aemsafd

Jun 23, 2006, 6:21 PM
Awesome.

You sir, are a good man.
disco inferno

Jun 23, 2006, 6:44 PM
it solves the question of wether or not she needs help 👀
spum

Jun 23, 2006, 6:48 PM
It solves the mystery of whether or not she too is on drugs.
Sholyhit

Jun 23, 2006, 7:23 PM
It solves my problem with being bored. When she's done, tell her she missed a spot. When she's done with that, tell her to come to my store because I'll charge admission for people to watch her. 😈
chainsaw

Jun 23, 2006, 8:46 PM
I wish I could say what I wanted but I always bite my tongue.
Sholyhit

Jun 24, 2006, 12:14 PM
One day, I will open my own store. It can be anything. It won't matter. It will be called "______ and no sh!t" The blank will be whatever we sell. So if we sell cellphones, it would be "Cellphones and no sh!t". It will be store policy that we treat customers EXACTLY how they treat us. If a customer comes in who is smiling and very polite, that is how we will be. If someone starts up with their "F this place! F you! F your company!" Our associates will respond with "F you! F your mom! F your wife! Wait! I already did F your wife!"
Don.Mike

Jun 24, 2006, 12:20 PM
🤣
So Cal 1155

Jun 24, 2006, 12:25 PM
🤣 🤣 Nice Plan!!
aemsafd

Jun 24, 2006, 12:44 PM
So what happens when they come in smelling of body odor and cheap booze?
Sholyhit

Jun 24, 2006, 3:15 PM
They smell bad and offend our noses? We spray them with air freshener and offend theirs.
aemsafd

Jun 24, 2006, 3:21 PM
Excellent. Would you get out a bottle yourselves?
bomb Diggity

Jun 25, 2006, 2:55 PM
We treat them like the broken down dirty ho's they are!!!!
Nikoletta

Jun 26, 2006, 11:50 AM
Where can I send my Resume?
-T---Micah-

Jun 24, 2006, 3:33 PM
I hate when people do that kind of crap. I have had grown men and women cry because of a bill or because I couldn't sell them a phone, etc. I just had this drunk guy come in last week, fresh out of rehab, no cash no credit cards, no license nothing. And he starts crying when I told him the cheapest phone for him would be 20 bucks. It is a f.ucking cell phone. It is not a necessity.
Jennyboo

Jun 24, 2006, 5:17 PM
We had a woman in our store that used internet on her phone and racked up a 400 bill and her phone was shut off. One of the reps was trying to help her and she just kept screaming bloody murder how we should tell people they will be charged if they use the internet...blah blah.

Then she gets a phone call (on a frieds phone), and is all nice and sweet to that person on the phone saying that she needs to find her work schedule for next week and such.

She gets off the phone, continues screaming at the rep until finally the rep had enough and said "Ma'am I will not allow you to continually scream with other customers in the store, I am going to get the manager"

Manager comes out, and she starts crying to him. She didn't scream or anyt...
(continues)
-T---Micah-

Jun 24, 2006, 5:19 PM
True that.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.