Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 20 replies

WHAT !?!?

So Cal 1155

Jun 20, 2006, 6:20 AM
OK, so I come back from lunch to find the store rather packed. I called for the next cust in line. When she gets to my register, she says her phone don't work...it won't hold charge. And that she NEEDS a phone, TODAY! I took a quick look at it, and let her know that the phone might have LIQUID DAMAGE, and to get it properly looked at by one of our techs tomorrow. **INSERT DRAMA SCENE** After many attempts, we couldn't help her out in any other way. So, of course she came at me with the always popular "I've been a SPRINT Cust for "X" yrs, I'VE ALWAYS paid my bills on time! and I WANT a FREE phone!!" 🤨 I checked to see if by some miracle she quaified for any discounts...she didn't. So, I simply told her that my hands were tied and that she...
(continues)
Septhian

Jun 20, 2006, 8:19 AM
You did right, Corporate will tell her that.
No sparks here yet; no customers yet...
So Cal 1155

Jun 20, 2006, 9:21 AM
I am proud of myself for being able to bite my tongue for so long. No joke, she kept talking major shhh to her son, about me. I bite down so long, that I actually bled from my mouth...Is that normal ! ? 🤨
krickt

Jun 20, 2006, 9:54 AM
To bleed when injured is completely normal!
Septhian

Jun 20, 2006, 9:56 AM
This particular situation is far too common
xIsamuTM

Jun 20, 2006, 1:03 PM
I had a customer yesterday come in, right away goes into telling me that she's here to get a 50.00 replacement phone because of warrenty issues. I look at her phone, it's being held together with electrical tape (you know, the black kind that doesn't really stick to anything other than wires) Anyhow, she's doing the whole 400.00 a month customer thing, and I tell her the SPLIT HINGE is not warrentyable. she goes into the broken record thing about having been told she can swap phones for 50.00, I'm bored so I figure I'll play a bit before getting a manager involved. I tell her the obvious, warrenty bars any physical damage. She says she has four phones, four phones, and they're pieces of crap (lgvx7000, cant really argue that fact) but given ...
(continues)
Pslim77

Jun 20, 2006, 1:18 PM
Amen. Preach on to the choir. I love sh*t like this. I have been through the same thing before. I didn't get relieved for the day though. I stayed and waited for the guy to comeback with the equipment he said he was gonna shove down my throat and out of my Ars.
What a goober this guy was. i told I was getting off of work at 7p.m. Feel free to come back then. I also told him if he doesn't show, I better not see him in public. I don't take well to physical threats.
So Cal 1155

Jun 21, 2006, 12:36 AM
😳 Appearently Not!! But, did he show????
Pslim77

Jun 21, 2006, 3:04 PM
No. He kept the phones and with some chick in the office. He made sure he came in on my day off. The girl he sat with told me he did nothing but hit in her and didn't listen to a word she said.
So Cal 1155

Jun 21, 2006, 5:54 PM
🤣 Happens ALL the time at this store. Out of 11 Reps that we have, 1 is a female...so you KNOW it happens to her. I crack jokes on her all day!
xIsamuTM

Jun 21, 2006, 12:58 AM
Part of the reason I was sent home was that this was an hour and a half episode. She got me so worked up I was having an anxiety attack.
Pslim77

Jun 21, 2006, 3:06 PM
I feel for you dude. i don't think that I could deal with someone like that for an hour and a half.
Sholyhit

Jun 21, 2006, 2:50 PM
You mean you wouldn't give her a free phone and get fired for her? What horrible customer service. The fact that you won't risk your job to help her fix something that's her fault obviously means you're racist... You bastaid... 🤣
Pslim77

Jun 21, 2006, 3:10 PM
I have a dream. That one day all colors and creed will be able to get a free phone at the expense of my job in every wireless store across this great nation and that all cell phones will be created equal. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Sholyhit

Jun 21, 2006, 5:24 PM
LOL so something hilarious. I just got called a racist because we can't take bill payments in this store. They guy was convinced that the reason I wouldn't let him pay his bill is because he's black and I'm white. LOL! 🤣 🤣 🤣
Nikoletta

Jun 21, 2006, 5:51 PM
Do you want to just slap people sometimes?
Sholyhit

Jun 21, 2006, 6:14 PM
SOMETIMES? I work in retail hun 😁
Whitehorse

Jun 21, 2006, 6:36 PM
What a jerk (jerkette)!

Those who use racism - regardless of their skin color - as a bludgeon whenever their whims aren't satisfied denigrate true examples of racism & those who have experienced true discrimination based on skin color! 👿
cingcing

Jun 22, 2006, 1:05 PM
bomb Diggity

Jun 22, 2006, 2:31 PM
KrazyJoe

Jun 22, 2006, 2:33 PM

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.