Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

AllTel commission structure?

celesticatfl

Apr 20, 2006, 10:02 AM
Can someone that currently works for Alltel give me some info on commissions you earn for each sale? feature or activation or upgrade?
Thanks, 😁
celesticatfl

Apr 20, 2006, 11:31 AM
I've got a friend that needs to know if it is worth it to change jobs to them.......
thanks....
Our company pays $18 per activation, $5 per upgrade/contract renewal, and $5 on most features sold like BREW or text. $10 on Unlimit DATA service.
celesticatfl

Apr 20, 2006, 11:32 AM
Oh, also, how long is the required time before decommissioning for Deactivations? right now the cust has to stay on for 10 months or we lose our Comm upon Deact
crxtreme89

Apr 20, 2006, 11:44 AM
celesticatfl said:
Oh, also, how long is the required time before decommissioning for Deactivations? right now the cust has to stay on for 10 months or we lose our Comm upon Deact

That's BS. You should work for Verizon Wireless indirect if you get the opportunity. They should pay your more than that plus the you only get chargebacks within the first six months if someone cancels service. Every indirect agent is different I guess.
celesticatfl

Apr 20, 2006, 3:16 PM
thanks, actually verizon direct is hiring in my city right now for a new store. But my friend is interviewing with Alltel tomorrow, so I just thought I'd try to find out for her about them.
🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.