Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 31 replies

LuckyLou

ESmurf

Apr 7, 2006, 2:40 PM
AH HA! I knew you told me who you were. Punk. Don't forget who I am, I know all. Everyone tells me everything. (I'm not like EJ and claim to be G/d and SEE all)

😛 Oh and your secret is SOOO not safe w/ me. You know I'm going to tell maillinfobooth, Crookdale, meandthecapnmakeithappen, ondisplay, discoinferno, my best friend jack and who ever else I forgot... 😛
djdelay

Apr 7, 2006, 2:42 PM
wow.........such a spontaneous burst of malicious taunting......I'm kindof turned on....what are you doing tonite Smurf???
ESmurf

Apr 7, 2006, 2:51 PM
lol... meandthecapnmakeithappen... 🤣
ESmurf

Apr 7, 2006, 2:54 PM
err.... I mean. crap. Eh whatever, everyone knows anyway. 😉
djdelay

Apr 7, 2006, 2:56 PM
lucky ass capn......first he gets those crunchberries, now he has you......when will it end?????

I vow, foul Capn, that I shall have one of them as mine! Be it Smurf or Crunchberry, I shall get one of them!
ESmurf

Apr 7, 2006, 2:59 PM
...I hope he gives up the crunchberries..
mallinfobooth

Apr 7, 2006, 3:19 PM
Oh my gosh!!!! Now, ESMURF... you know you're telling me exactly who everyone is right???
I already figured out who the Captain must be. Niiiiice name.
I still think mine is the best.
Everyone agrees I am the best.
ESmurf

Apr 7, 2006, 3:23 PM
I like yours the best too. ondisplay is pretty good too. I'll tell you who they are, don't worry. Some are obvious (discoinferno, Crookdale... everyone knows mine and since you talked about the easter bunnies demise they all know who you are)
mallinfobooth

Apr 7, 2006, 5:21 PM
I know!!!!!!! I'm sooo not sneaky. But who cares! I'll bamboozle you all some way or another.
ESmurf

Apr 7, 2006, 5:30 PM
lol OMG!! I just talked to my former coworkers roommate... I guess our former coworker (captaincoke was his name on here) is sleeping with on of our other former coworkers!! Thats right BS and EH are EWWWW!
LuckyLou

Apr 7, 2006, 5:55 PM
that's old news
ESmurf

Apr 7, 2006, 6:00 PM
Shut up it started less than a week ago... What are you and one of them tight? Are you knocking boots w/ EH too? Did you even meet either of them? You sir are being a butt munch today... stop it.
mallinfobooth

Apr 19, 2006, 8:57 PM
This informtaion got me in quite a bit of touble today! I'm never opening my mouth again!
Thanks a ton esmurf!
hahah
LuckyLou

Apr 7, 2006, 5:54 PM
I doubt that
ESmurf

Apr 7, 2006, 5:56 PM
🙄 Who do you think is the best (of us) ???
ESmurf

Apr 7, 2006, 5:15 PM
I'm not pissed off, I am outing MV. He thinks no one knows who he is. I'm not going to tell on the people posting I am going to tell the other employees who each other are though. Most of us already know everyone but mallinfobooth is new and LuckyLou thinks he's special.

Have no fear. 🙂
my best friend Jack

Apr 7, 2006, 5:23 PM
okay... i thought you were out for us, and i didn't know who you were. But it's all good. Still at 17 cents!!!! 🤣 just kidding 😁
ESmurf

Apr 7, 2006, 5:32 PM
😳 thats the only person to walk through my doors today. I have to let you beat me in GP once otherwise you'd never try.
ESmurf

Apr 7, 2006, 5:40 PM
crap, now I'm negetive. I should just lock my doors.
LuckyLou

Apr 7, 2006, 5:57 PM
I am special
ESmurf

Apr 7, 2006, 5:59 PM
🤣 I'm sorry, but are just not so special. Your daughter is a cutie though, thanks for bringing her to the meeting.

Always remember you're not me... that means you're not special. 😁
my best friend Jack

Apr 7, 2006, 6:11 PM
i think we all know that LuckyLou is the most special... special ed 🤣 🤣 🤣

just kidding... i'm just really bored and my mp3 player songs are getting old

😳 must stay awake 😳
ESmurf

Apr 7, 2006, 6:13 PM
LOL, I get to close in less that an hour.. 😛

maybe you shouldn't visit your g/f before work... that way you'll come in w/ more energy... 😉
my best friend Jack

Apr 7, 2006, 6:16 PM
thats no fun... and you suck... i have to stay open for another 2 hours and 45 min. 😢

what i do on my spare time is fun as all can be, and it definitely beats work
ESmurf

Apr 7, 2006, 6:25 PM
OK, I'll start staying open until 9 when we can trade hours. I'll work 3 - 9 and you work open to close. Sound fair. Oh and you're working open to close ALONE all day, no help, no matter which mall you're at. (it's gotten better since the hiring spree) Oooo I like this idea, lets do it. I'll even go to school for you. Hell I'll even sleep w/ my bf before I come in so I can be worn out like you are too. 😈 Dig it.
mallinfobooth

Apr 7, 2006, 6:31 PM
You are all HORRIBLE! I know who you all are now thanks to esmurf!
I would have figured it out anyways b/c i am the ****.
I asked my sister if she ever goes on here and she says "No, I'm not a geek like all you guys in the MN market"
I'm proud to be a geek while at work, but if any of you do this while you're at home, well then...
ESmurf

Apr 7, 2006, 6:42 PM
... nope can't say I go on much from home. Actually, I have gone onto Phone scoop from home but it was to show off phones to other people (when my sister was switching from Sprint to VZW) and things like that. no posting.
mallinfobooth

Apr 7, 2006, 7:24 PM
ok, well then you're still cool.
soldmysoul4cellular

Apr 8, 2006, 4:22 PM
ALL OF YA 😈
my best friend Jack

Apr 7, 2006, 6:35 PM
damn ... don't take it soo personal 🙄 , i didn't even go over to my girlfriends house before work today. But if you want to go to school for me thats cool with me. 😎
ESmurf

Apr 7, 2006, 6:39 PM
Lol, I'd actually love to go to school for you. I miss high school. I never had to do any actual work. I got to spend hours working on things I loved like photography and everything in the theatre.

Were your mom and gf mad at you after the night you came over to our apt? (and lost your $1 to me 😁 )
Vox Dei

Apr 20, 2006, 2:31 PM
WOW. Only $1? Your cheap...Oh wait i'm not in the conversation *whistles innocently and walks away*

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.