spider0526

Mar 18, 2006, 10:17 PM
Just my opinion
xIsamuTM

Mar 19, 2006, 1:57 AM
hell no. this job is too much fun. 🤣
guitboxer

Mar 19, 2006, 3:01 AM
The heck it is... it is a possibly miserable interaction with any random person that wants a symbol of social status and so called convienence. The human race lived many years without a means of nearly instant communication, and will continue to live without it. This said I do sell the the damn things and use mine as my primary means of communications... ahhh nothing beats the sweet stench of self loathing
aemsafd

Mar 19, 2006, 10:13 AM
And don't try reverse psychology on me, either!
ErikaMarie

Mar 20, 2006, 11:55 AM
This is so true. If you can't take the heat, get out of the oven.
Vox Dei

Mar 20, 2006, 12:48 PM
Seriously...Don't think you should be in the oven...unless your a chicken..mmmm..chicken.
axess_denied

Mar 20, 2006, 12:51 PM
"Everyone is looking to the left, like something happened over there that made everybody happy!"
Nikoletta

Mar 20, 2006, 12:10 PM
"Just my opinion."
Vox Dei

Mar 20, 2006, 12:50 PM
I love my job. They pay me way too much and i have way too much fun with people.
SprintBGN

Mar 20, 2006, 1:17 PM
i hate my job...im tired of ppl calling me to tell what bad thing sprint did to them, or why is their service cut off....pay ur bill beeotch!!!!
aemsafd

Mar 20, 2006, 1:19 PM
Vox Dei said:
I love my job. They pay me way too much and i have way too much fun with people.

I didn't know your company hired pathological liars.
Vox Dei

Mar 20, 2006, 2:10 PM
I dunno. I'm almost at the bottom of the pay scale and i make a little less than $19/hour. People amuse me so i can't complain too much. There is always "Those" Customers but they don't happen all that often.
SprintBGN

Mar 20, 2006, 2:31 PM
they want us to upsell , but who in their right mind is going to take vision if they're calling to get a credit or make their bill smaller
Vox Dei

Mar 20, 2006, 3:30 PM
we have to do that too. They understand that not every call has the opertunity. I'm not sure how your web works but ours starts of as a Pay per use so we can see that. Or sometimes a customer will have one feature and we can bundle it with another for only a couple bucks. text bundles are a really good sell. But not everyone can we upsell to. Of course for us offering to optimise their rateplan scores us the upsell points. It doesn't get counted as a feature sale in our stats but it does for our quality.
SprintBGN

Mar 20, 2006, 3:44 PM
basically, sprint lumps together key features and addons including a 2nd line and they put a value for each thing. basically, they take the *value* you sold versus calls you've taken, and they average you strategic value per call...then based on your goal, you get a cut of that. all you ever hear is that their are not intersted or that they'll think about it.
Cigee

Mar 20, 2006, 6:30 PM
Well this is a great post to come back to. So now, spider, since you have decided to come in here and start a fight in the shop talk forum, where are you? Sounds like you need to get a life and or reply to some of these posts. 🙄
screenamesuck

Mar 20, 2006, 6:47 PM
Everyone has their own opinion, but yours is wrong

Thanks for that advice, have a nice day
Willwise

Mar 20, 2006, 6:52 PM
I'm afraid I will have to agree with everyone else. Spider you offer no reasoning I think instead of us finding a new line of work you need to find glass stomach so you will be able to see with your head that far up your @$$
SprintBGN

Mar 21, 2006, 7:32 AM
unfortunately, he's one of those guys who just comes on and says something dumb just to see if anyone actually payed anymind to him.... 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.