Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

The *What*??

Mid_Isle

Mar 18, 2006, 6:17 PM
Ok, just had a guy call in demanding a free MDA. He started saying that under the 😕 "Lemon Law" 😕 he was entitled to exchange his Blackberry to whatever he wants. Anyone ever heard of this or was he just making stuff up?
djdelay

Mar 18, 2006, 6:27 PM
it's a law for cars that means if someone misrepresents a bad car by telling you its in good condition, but has a ton of problems (i.e. the engine has a crack in the manifold, exhaust is broken, etc) that the person is forced to make good on the deal or you can sue them big time. It has no bearing on phones. Especially ones that were NIB.
Mid_Isle

Mar 18, 2006, 8:13 PM
Oh man. 🤣

I really wish I had known that before he hung up on me..... 🤣
celesticatfl

Mar 18, 2006, 6:29 PM
The Lemon Law is for Cars. Its a way to return your car if its been in repair for the same thing multiple times. Each state is different. But Florida has a 10 days loss for repair of same item with in so many days, can't remember how many. I had to use it for my Dodge Neon back in 1995. The dealer had to buy it back from me. 😁
evilbstrd666

Mar 18, 2006, 7:37 PM
Hey, if they followed my opinion Dodge would have to buy *ALL* the Neons back..... 🤣
Whitehorse

Mar 18, 2006, 10:53 PM
Just give him the address to send in his documentation - then sign him up as a proud member of NAMBLA!!! 😈
Mid_Isle

Mar 19, 2006, 3:57 AM
ohhh....that's tempting

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.