Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 27 replies

MALL GAMES

poppavolk

Mar 18, 2006, 4:26 PM
Any one else out there have any fun mall games?

My friends here have three we like to play when it's slow:

1. Circumference-or-height, where you try to guess which dimension (on the fat slob walking by) is the bigger number.

2. Mall walker betting, like a horse race, only you are betting on the mall walkers

3. Babe/Not Babe. I work at a kiosk with a hundred yard line of sight. When a female is walking toward us from the far end, you can't always tell if she is attractive or not. So we bet on whether it's "babe" or "notbabe"

Any other fun mall pastimes?
ferrarik1

Mar 18, 2006, 4:40 PM
scream out lil john's "yeAHHHHHHHHHH!" and see who looks 😁
kellenhoskins

Mar 21, 2006, 12:39 PM
Sometimes we play a game called chick or dude... you know when you just cant tell so the one who spots it takes a pic with their phone and sends it to the rest of us and then we vote
axess_denied

Mar 18, 2006, 4:53 PM
We have modified the rules of the popular Bob Barker game show and began bidding on the prices of completed arts and crafts projects that are being sold in the "hobby consignment shop" across from us called "Somethin' Special." Not a bad mix, especcially when you have four people guessing how much that embroidered t-shirt for your stuffed goose will cost... and you think I am kidding? 😉
poppavolk

Mar 18, 2006, 5:14 PM
excellent.

Do you get the seasonal craft shows, too? I know they only bring in the top demographic to our particular mall...ha ha
axess_denied

Mar 18, 2006, 5:28 PM
HAHAHA 🤣

Craft shows bring the freaks out don't they? I also like it near the holidays when everyone is trying t find the "Hickory Farms" booth or the "Tupperware" guys. 😳
poppavolk

Mar 18, 2006, 5:37 PM
absolutely--

crap--er--craft show = freak show!

the crowd REALLY goes wild on the 26th when Hickory Farms marks everything down. You would think these people don't get to eat for the rest of the year!
ilikecheese

Mar 19, 2006, 1:09 PM
we're right next to a game shop at this location, and we used to bet on the people walking by, weather they were "magic, the gathering" card players, or "Dungeons and Dragons" roll players.

you can always tell who's playing the yu-gi-oh cards though cause they're 12.
Vox Dei

Mar 19, 2006, 1:15 PM
What about the power ranger players like Niki? How do you spot them? Course it's probably only niki that plays that 😁. *pokes niki* Just joking i play DND and i played Magic back in highschool. I didn't even know they sold that game still.
ilikecheese

Mar 19, 2006, 1:16 PM
you can spot the power rangers because usually they're wearing bright colored spandex, and helmets.
Vox Dei

Mar 19, 2006, 2:08 PM
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Nikoletta

Mar 20, 2006, 3:11 PM
Oh dear... see because I play DnD... never played Magic (one hand ONE and I kicked his butt.) as to Yu-Gi-Oh... well that was a very confused time of my life. I'd rather not talk about it. 😢
Vox Dei

Mar 20, 2006, 3:37 PM
I used to watch Yu-Gi-Oh on TV but i've never played the game.
Nikoletta

Mar 20, 2006, 4:21 PM
*hangs head* I was a duelist master... I was also a pokemon gym leader...

Actually, I worked at this store where they basically paid me to sit around and babysit about thirty screaming children while they played Pokemon and Yu-gi-oh... which is where the titles came from. It's been like four years.
celesticatfl

Mar 21, 2006, 12:48 PM
DND and all that history, etc....That's what's so funny about the scenes in '40 yr old Virgin'. Scary and funny that we al know someone that was waaayyy to into DND 🤣
captainplooky

Mar 19, 2006, 1:19 PM
A very amusing game to play is Poo Dollar.

You take a dollar bill and poo it up very discreetly. Drop it somewhere where it looks 'normal' and watch the fun begin!

I used to think my friends and I were the only people who played it til I was walking out of the grocery store and noticed some kids playing it.

They were laughing like maniacs. Apparently the mark hadn't noticed the dollar's pooed condition and had directly pocketed it.

That's known as Poopletion of the game.
axess_denied

Mar 19, 2006, 1:40 PM
Maybe since this stunt was recorded on CKY either 2k or 3 I remeber this bng done, but I really don't think that this gag is a good one to pull while you are at your place of employment? Maybe Poopy, I mean Plooky, meant for us to play this game with our friends???
aemsafd

Mar 19, 2006, 1:47 PM
Look for the T-to-T ratio.

Thats Tattoos-to-Teeth ratio. Anybody thats at or greater than 1.00 is a winner!
poppavolk

Mar 19, 2006, 2:40 PM
awesome! 😁

I know I will be seeing some real "winners" at this within another day or so!
aemsafd

Mar 19, 2006, 2:47 PM
They can win a carnival game, but they can't pass a credit check!
axess_denied

Mar 19, 2006, 3:54 PM
😲

That was kind of harsh. You know they only win the carnival games because their cou-ghter (cousin/daughter) is the carny. 🤣
SprintBGN

Mar 20, 2006, 9:29 AM
when i worked at nextel, we used to be in a ghetto ass mall...so we'd play name that bling...and we'd sit and point all the bling the customer had...other than that, we'd just check out girls and listen the female employee's sex life
black_burry

Mar 20, 2006, 9:01 PM
At my old kiosk we had this like jumbo bag of rubber bands from Staples, now this is a 2 person job, one person would shoot a rubber band off the wall/glass of a another store/ ceiling and hit someone, now as that person looked up/side the other one would hit them, points would be awarded on where they were hit

head - 5
arms/legs - 4
hands - 5
torso - 1
breats (only girls) - 10
butt - it was based on rating system depending on how big from 1-10

😈 😈 😈
disco inferno

Mar 20, 2006, 9:04 PM
oh you mobile solutions guys are a crazy bunch

🤣
ilikecheese

Mar 20, 2006, 9:19 PM
mobile solutions guys always hit on me as I'm walking past!! 😡 😡 😡
ilikecheese

Mar 20, 2006, 9:29 PM
Fuzziwigs candy shop has miniture jaw breakers, they fit perfectly through mc. donalds straws like pea shooters.

to hit a 10 year old having a tempter tantrum (VERY common in this mall) it's 10 points.

security guard (without getting caught) 50 points

phone sales person competitor 50 points

and so on
xIsamuTM

Mar 21, 2006, 12:34 PM
how many points for the poser goth walking into/out of hot topic/torrid/forever 21?
ilikecheese

Mar 21, 2006, 12:36 PM
on my area 5 points, that's a VERY common sight, more common than children having temper tantrums.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.