Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

moto v710/810 anyone have???

aklax

Jun 23, 2004, 2:32 PM
i am looking to purchase quantity of the v710 or v810 phones. please contact if you have any info??
towermonkey

Jun 23, 2004, 3:11 PM
aklax said:
i am looking to purchase quantity of the v710 or v810 phones. please contact if you have any info??

Ugh. Not again. Listen, they are _NOT_ out yet. When they are, I promise, you'll know it from the huge numbers of posts on the respective forum pages for these phones. Gotta tell you, all indications are that the 810 won't be out for a long, long time.
aklax

Jun 23, 2004, 3:35 PM
listen they are out and being sold by international vendors all over south Am and Europe so when you know what your talking about then respond. the problem is that they are in limited distribution. thats why i asked for quantity!
towermonkey

Jun 23, 2004, 3:50 PM
aklax said:
listen they are out and being sold by international vendors all over south Am and Europe so when you know what your talking about then respond. the problem is that they are in limited distribution. thats why i asked for quantity!

Go troll in Vivo or Orange country for the things, then. This is primarily a North American site, and neither one of these handsets are out in these markets yet. When they are, TRUST me, you'll know it. Anyway, it's VERY likely that handsets destined for the US market will not work properly, if at all, in South America.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.