Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Insurance Question

Nikoletta

Oct 17, 2005, 4:16 PM
So this woman calls me (sales) asking if she can add insurance to her phone. I ask how long she's had the phone. She said three months. I apologize and explain that the phone is no longer able to have insurance added to it. She persists in asking me a dozen questions about insuring the phone, rates and deductible then asks 'well if it is water damaged will it still cover that.' Yes, ma'am, our insurance covers loss, theft, or damage but your phone can not have insurance added because it is past the eligibility date. She insists I add it and I explain for the third or forth time that I am in sales and can't do anything to the account, she yells at me to transfer her to somebody who can... I explain that I'm sorry ma'am I can't do that e...
(continues)
themike314

Oct 17, 2005, 4:17 PM
I like the policies that disallow coverage after a certain point. That would make my job a lot easier.
Fenix1003

Oct 17, 2005, 4:41 PM
sprint does that, cingular does not
themike314

Oct 17, 2005, 4:43 PM
Cingular should.
Fenix1003

Oct 17, 2005, 4:45 PM
yes they should but like i told u cingular is making the same changes sprint did like a year ago, so we should wait till like february for them to do this change in the eligibility for ins
themike314

Oct 17, 2005, 4:47 PM
That would be awesome.

Does that mean we'll start taking payments, too?
Fenix1003

Oct 17, 2005, 4:54 PM
hopefully not, cause i heard sprint used to put the payments in the bills, but they stopped cause people would not pay their bills or disconnect and would not pay it
themike314

Oct 17, 2005, 4:56 PM
Good times. I always thought it was stupid that they'd send someone a phone (or anything) without it being paid for.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.