Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

I'm hearing this too much

Ohfrigginreally

Sep 4, 2014, 8:48 PM
I understand that people like using unlocked phones from various places on cheap plans... What I don't understand is why they want to waste the reps time asking why their phone isn't working or can they get assistance with it? Their go to response seems to always be ..."but I have your service so why can't you help?". 🤨

I have heard it so much lately I barely open my mouth to give a response anymore.
Basket Case

Sep 6, 2014, 8:20 PM
when they call in they can usually get voice and text but not data after unlocking their phone from the prior carrier...yeah...go figure...
The Victor

Sep 23, 2014, 1:41 PM
theres ways around it, its just a pain to deal with
carlosmangaka

Sep 23, 2014, 2:56 PM
There are rules... there are agreements... they sign a contract and they don't even read it... that's the reason behind those kind of customers
The Victor

Sep 24, 2014, 12:12 PM
yea i know that, i had to deal with that on numerous occassions, if your in a contract complete it and then you can unlock it, idk if our going out of the country or not, thats why at&t has it all online now

i was referring to when they try to bring a phone from say tmobile to at&t and they expect the internet to work, theres ways too make it work whether it be by adding an apn to the settings or by calling into tech support and them adding a feature onto the account thats completely free, just doesnt work for all phones of course
carlosmangaka

Sep 25, 2014, 9:31 AM
But the customers never read, never get some information and they just think that everything is our fault 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.