all discussions

show all 5 replies

I hate it when...

Doom Wolf

Sep 12, 2013, 1:26 PM
...my stoopidvisor doesn't wanna take supervisor calls. I mean, WTF?? 🤨
quinnsdaddy11

Jan 24, 2014, 9:50 AM
I hate it when my supervisor acts like I did something to cause them to sup. Sometimes customers call directly in and ask immediately to speak with a supervisor I try my best to get what they need out of them but some just clench up and offer nothing. 👿
JNitro2014

Jan 27, 2014, 1:41 AM
If that's how they roll, his/her time will come as soon as management finds out.
andrewbearpig

Jan 26, 2014, 9:56 PM
THIS x10000000000000000000!
I hate that and you try to calm the customer down and they onle want a stupidvisor!
KraventheRaven

Jan 27, 2014, 3:13 PM
Don't sweat the small stuff.

The way I see it it's your job to take the bulk of the calls and theirs (amongst other things) to take the escalated calls, that is what they are getting payed for.

I don't feel bad when I get requested to escalate a call, heck, let the dupervisors work their wage for a change.

I guess it's also a blessing that FCR isn't a priority in my campaign.
Doom Wolf

Jan 28, 2014, 12:50 PM
It's not that I get a sup call. It's that the sup doesn't want to take the darn call.
He ends up trying to get a floor walker instead, which takes longer since he's prob in another call when sup's free. That's what bothers me.

That, and that then term "slacker" only applies to agents, not sups.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.