Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Black iPhone 4 out of stock

Fredd

Aug 26, 2013, 10:44 AM
The black iPhone 4 is out of stock and off the AT&T equipment grid. First indication of a new iPhone revision coming in September?
Downscripting

Aug 26, 2013, 12:29 PM
Apple is suppose to annouce the 5s and 5c on 9/10 and I would anticipate pre orders will begin about a week after that.
Haggard

Aug 26, 2013, 3:37 PM
The speculation has it for the 10th, the 4 came back to Sprint for a limited time and it's gone again too.
Haggard

Aug 26, 2013, 3:38 PM
all hell is about to break loose..again.
Fredd

Aug 27, 2013, 8:07 AM
Tell me about it!
The annual Fleecing of the iSheep is soon to begin!
Haggard

Sep 3, 2013, 11:26 AM
invites were sent out today. The 10th is the announcement.
Fredd

Sep 4, 2013, 8:38 AM
I am not sensing the mania that accompanied the iPhone 5 release last year. There has been very little activity asking for the new version. Perhaps the market perception is that this is not a significant change?
Haggard

Sep 4, 2013, 9:40 AM
Not that much info has been leaked for the 5S iteration, most of the leaks have been the '5C' model. I don't see hype for the 5C though. We've had some people ask about the next iPhone, maybe people are wising up (highly unlikely though) or have understood Apples release schedule for products. I'm sure when the 5S and 5C are announced the hype will be up. Just a waiting game of when they can pre-order, we'll probably start getting harassed once they announce it on when they can pre-order.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.