Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Customers can never be kind and Loelia hits me.

Riot_Act

Dec 14, 2012, 7:30 PM
We are updating our customer's information (so when they call they are asked to provide their current address, contact TN, email, etc...)
Besides this my co-worker Loelia hits me with her eyeglasses case or hand wallet just because.
It seems that this is due to the high availability (time on the phone without getting a call) that we have due to the holidays.
What is it like for you guys working as CSRs for other phone companies?
jortlieb

Dec 18, 2012, 10:30 AM
I don't believe she hits you, she is not that mean
Riot_Act

Dec 18, 2012, 3:36 PM
She hits you as well, but you don't remember it because your brain suppresses that part of your memory... It is so horrible.
Chuck Norris keeps an eye open at night checking the closet ant under the bed every once in a while just to make sure that Loelia's not there. 👀
jortlieb

Dec 18, 2012, 5:42 PM
Well, it is because someone turned her on her bad mood stating "te la metieron" and she even answered what does that have to do with it? so perhaps that could be the problem with her, someone forgot to take out what was in on there!
Be patient with her, otherwise you will be a patient but on the hospital XD

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.