Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

The iPhone 5 Dilemma

melrhodes

Nov 4, 2012, 5:53 PM
Denial
That can't be. I was sure all of the leaks were fake. I don't understand. There's no way apple would make something so boring. Surely Steve Jobs is just playing a prank from the grave.

Anger
Are you effing kidding me?! Its just a stretched out iPhone 4S! The Samsung Galaxy Note II 4G LTE has a bigger screen AND more words and numbers on its name. APPLE FAIL.

Bargaining
Well, It DOES have fancy branded names like "Lightning Connector" for every single one of its tiny features, and I've been informed its "magical" and "feels goog in the hand."

Depression
I hate myself for wanting something so marginally better than what I already have.

Acceptance
*Throws money at Apple again*
TheDudeAbides

Nov 5, 2012, 5:27 PM
+1 😎
sic

Nov 5, 2012, 7:34 PM
DarkStar

Nov 6, 2012, 3:32 AM
Isn't that the same with every phone? What was the big difference for the Galaxy s II compared to the Galaxy s? Dual core processor. GSII to GSIII? faster processor. They already have so much stuff in the phone. What do you want the phone to do that it doesn't already have?
Haggard

Nov 6, 2012, 11:24 AM
I WANT A SUPER COMPUTER IN MY FONE!!!
Fredd

Nov 6, 2012, 11:27 AM
Seymour Cray and Steve Jobs are working on it together, as a new joint venture in heaven - or is it hell?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.