Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Why are custys so stupid?

truthinsuffering

May 23, 2012, 7:45 PM
Cci wanted to know if she would get international roaming charges if she traveled to Hawaii, I edu the cx that her plan covers roaming in all 50 states. Custy asks if that includes Hawaii *facepalm*

cci about a subsctiption on her account, edu cx of mobile purchase, removed and offered free purchase blocker, inform custy that "The Free Purchase Blocker is a COMPLETELY FREE FEATURE, the stops mobile purchases AT NO Charge." Custy asks if there is a charge for feature. *face Keyboard*

Customer wants to upgrade to the Android Iphone *throws Monitor*

Customer wants to know what number to call in case of an emergency, Edu cx 911.... custy proceeds to ask about specfic emergencies, what number he should call (ex. Fire, burglary, medical ...
(continues)
kissesssss

May 23, 2012, 9:29 PM
and you're suprised?
truthinsuffering

May 24, 2012, 2:29 PM
Not suprised in the least bit really.... Custys have made me lose faith in humanity. (Like I ever really had it)
kissesssss

May 24, 2012, 3:42 PM
I think it takes a higher level of intellegence to do what we do and adapt to constant change and keep custys in check, so there's no doubt you're above the normal intellegence level; that's not to say the world is full of bad people, just peeps not as smart as us.

btw I loved how your post was written and I copied and pasted it and emailed it to a coworker for chuckles.
tacmus

May 24, 2012, 7:57 PM
i'll post this one on my facebook page! and people think we earn our money easy!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
melrhodes

May 25, 2012, 12:31 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣
truthinsuffering

May 27, 2012, 10:49 AM
I always enjoy a good laugh... Sadly each one of these has actually happened while talking to custys.... I'm sure there were more I could have posted, but those were the best ones I could think of at the time.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.