Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

I hate the HTC EVO LTE.

Haggard

May 17, 2012, 4:18 PM
Me: We can't provide specific timing for product availability at this time and we appreciate your patience as HTC works to get products on store shelves as soon as possible. Please feel free check the HTC EVO LTE
microsite Sprint.com/EVO4GLTE to see updates for the new launch date.
Me: We appreciate our customers' enthusiastic support and appreciate all your patience as we work to get HTC EVO 4G LTE in to your hands as soon as possible.
Me: You may continue to check your status onwww.Sprint.com/MyOrder for any updates to the order.
Customer: you have got to be kidding... I know more than you guys do your new release date will be the 23rd... lol too funny
Me: I'm sorry to hear that. I'm afraid HTC has not confirmed this release date,...
(continues)
dilligaff1

May 21, 2012, 2:29 PM
Apples to blame for the Delay 👿 Patent issues 👿
Haggard

May 21, 2012, 2:34 PM
Even though most patents are a joke, apple does own the patent, and HTC violated the patent and paid the price. If they released a phone violating that patent, then that is their own fault.
dilligaff1

May 22, 2012, 10:16 AM
Agreed!!! One of Supes is Livid his got held up 🤣
Haggard

May 22, 2012, 10:42 AM
🤣 Lucky for him https://www.phonescoop.com/articles/article.p hp?a=10474
dilligaff1

May 22, 2012, 11:09 AM
Yea he was all like 👿 👿 👿 on Apple all day!! 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.