Stryphor

May 2, 2012, 8:26 PM
WTF, indeed. 😲
truthinsuffering

May 2, 2012, 8:43 PM
Stryphor, you are sorely missed. 😢
Stryphor

May 2, 2012, 8:46 PM
Was wondering if any of you guys were gonna see this.
truthinsuffering

May 2, 2012, 8:50 PM
Dude you know me, I'm always lurking on PS.
Stryphor

May 2, 2012, 9:00 PM
Yeah I know you are. Tazdroid doesn't and baggett and jones don't either.
dilligaff1

May 2, 2012, 8:57 PM
For what and from where?
Stryphor

May 2, 2012, 9:03 PM
From an AT&T center in Indiana. The reason being that our center is making a crap ton of changes, so much so that a lot of people are quitting and I got caught up in it all and couldn't hang with the changes I guess. Was passed to 5 managers in 2 months and they changed the metrics we are scored on after 2 years, I was set in my ways at couldn't adapt to the changes so they let me go.
truthinsuffering

May 2, 2012, 9:21 PM
Yeah, Tazdroid is still in QRT, and Baggot is not here today took the day off, Jones, I think he is supposed to be off today anyway. That sucks though dude... Any luck with your PC last night?
Stryphor

May 2, 2012, 9:29 PM
Yeah got it runnin. The job lead I had runs the comp test right when you do it, so... gonna have to wait.
truthinsuffering

May 2, 2012, 9:51 PM
That sucks. Like I said if you want my Laptop (Toshiba Satalitte)
2.2GHZ Dual-core
4GB Ram
I don't know the other specs off the top of my head.

You can have it for free though. I was going to sell it to Jen, but I think you could use it more, Like I said though it needs a new hard drive and would require either a new screen or external monitor.
Stryphor

May 2, 2012, 9:58 PM
Got 3 monitors, lol. Might even have a hard drive. I'll look into it and let you know.
truthinsuffering

May 3, 2012, 4:59 PM
K, either hit me up on facebook or you got my number.
kissesssss

May 2, 2012, 9:17 PM
don't take it personally. That's call center life-very high turnover, and sometimes just for farting in the wrong direction 😕

I'm sure you're extremely desireable to other, possibly better, call centers
Stryphor

May 2, 2012, 9:18 PM
Only if they like someone who is fast, doesn't transfer a lot, but leaves out some expectations here and there. 🤣
truthinsuffering

May 2, 2012, 9:22 PM
🤣
Jellz

May 3, 2012, 7:32 AM
Think of it as a new opportunity to get a much better job!
dilligaff1

May 3, 2012, 9:33 AM
We just lost a boat load from agents, Supes and out CTMS IR Team over Executive Escalations!!! 👀 😳 !!! Eleven in one week 👀 👀 👀

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.