Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

FYI Sprint Reps/Customers too

Massively

Apr 16, 2012, 4:24 PM
Samsung Nexus S 4G is free on our website and I know everyone is having a good time selling, but to avoid any misinfo, I just wanna let everyone to know that the ICS upgrade the phone got a few weeks ago DID NOT give the NS4G the face unlock feature everyone was expecting to get. hardware limitations-- check your SOLUTION MATRIX if you're from TS.

just saying coz I had several custys complaining and I dont want you guys to be removed due to misinfo. [ there was also a similar post on the Sprint forum i responded to]

😁
HatesBlackberrys

Apr 16, 2012, 7:39 PM
FYI yourself.
Massively

Apr 16, 2012, 8:43 PM
before posting anything, check out SHOP.SPRINT.COM view, Nexus s 4G and Galaxy Nexus [4GLTE] so you dont sound so ignorant.
HatesBlackberrys

Apr 17, 2012, 12:40 PM
I already knew that the hardware would restrict those services based on it being a .3mp VGA front camera, but I didn't think it was actually going to be a touted feature.

I think Android really dropped the ball on that without posting the minimal requirements and disclaimer that "not all devices compatable with this feature". After all, 4.0 is more for launch phones, not backwards compatable phones.

But again, I'm sorry.
Massively

Apr 19, 2012, 6:16 PM
apology accepted.im sorry for being so defensive with the way I posted. Im not really that type, you just caught me on a very bad hair day 😢

i agree with what you said though. and a lot of reps are not even aware that they are advertising something that wont even work on the phone

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.