Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Call center reps who say things like 'I'd be more than happy to....'

RageLevel-RISING

Mar 23, 2012, 11:23 AM
You are LYING! I'm just saying...
With the look on your face as you are making that very statement like you hate your life...

If you were 'more than happy' to cancel that guy's account who's yelling at you on the phone, something is wrong with you...

The only thing I'm 'more than happy' to do at my job is walk out the damn door when my shift is over. ๐Ÿ˜

I go out of my way NOT to say statements such as this. I keeps it real.
Da_Bonehead

Mar 23, 2012, 12:33 PM
I'm not a call center employee but if someone was yelling at me over the phone I would be more than happy to cancel someones account who's yelling at me so I never have to deal with them again. jst
techrepgirl

Mar 23, 2012, 12:39 PM
Lol good for you, I don't say it either. I usually say something like, we'll get this taken care of for you today. No point in lying to them any more than I'm required to.
Mossberg

Mar 23, 2012, 6:13 PM
I will never say it to another customer again, ever.
fleurdemiel

Mar 25, 2012, 10:35 AM
We're required to say it. Not saying it get's us an autopmatic failure on a QA. Too many of those, out tha do'! ๐Ÿ˜
Jellz

Mar 25, 2012, 11:44 AM
๐Ÿคจ
Quipbw

Mar 25, 2012, 6:13 PM
Customer I'd be more than happy to... Punch you in the Mother F* Face"

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.