Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Goodbye Sprint

Massively

Mar 19, 2012, 10:52 PM
there's a massive ongoing lay-off on my center[managers included] and for those who are lucky enough, you're just gonna be transferred to a different acc instead of losing your job. as for me, i am just an average performer ever since i got this job although i closed the year pretty well. i enjoyed incentives 'til jan 2012 and then my performance went downhill ever since they upgraded the calls im getting. split upgrade=increase calls+goals]. Needless to say,im now the 5th lowest in my team for this quarter. the lowest performer will resign,and 2nd lowest will get axed. it's not counted as part of the lay-off so instead of transferring lowest 1-3, it's now 3-5. havent received any official confirmation yet but as they say, a fool is someone ...
(continues)
ATTDRONEV2.5

Mar 19, 2012, 10:57 PM
Massively said: ๐Ÿ˜›
t ๐Ÿ™‚ h ๐Ÿ˜ e ๐Ÿคค re ๐Ÿ˜ข 's a ๐Ÿ˜ฒ mas ๐Ÿคจ sive on ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿคฃ going lay-off on my center[managers included] and for those who are lucky enough, you're just gonna be transferred to a different acc instead of losing your job. as for me, i am just an average performer ever since i got this job although i closed the year pretty well. i enjoyed ๐Ÿ˜ˆ incentives 'til jan 2012 and then my performance went downhill ever since they upgraded the calls im getting. split upgrade=increase calls+goals]. ๐Ÿคฃ Needless ๐Ÿ˜• to say,im now t ๐Ÿคฃ he 5th lowest in my team for this quarter. the lowest performer will resign,and 2nd lowest will get axed. it's not counted as part of the lay-off so instead of transfer
(continues)
Massively

Mar 19, 2012, 11:22 PM
๐Ÿคฃ i needed a good laugh. thanks man!
melrhodes

Mar 22, 2012, 12:31 PM
โ˜น๏ธ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.