Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Ranting an Raving

Ohfrigginreally

Mar 16, 2012, 10:17 AM
I have come to find that I can no longer be compassionate nor empathetic towards many of these customers that I cross ways with.

To the foreign customer who thinks he is at some bazaar somewhere... STOP IT. You make me want to do you bodily harm. All of the prices are set not by ME but by the company. Before you left India or China you should have purchased that phone that you keep swearing up and down isn't worth all this money, and how in " your country" you could choose exactly what you did and didn't want on a plan. If that were the case your @%* would have purchased it there. I DO NOT WANT TO HEAR IT. 👿

To the customer who always wants something free.Cut it out before you get rubbed out. You do this s**t every month. I cann...
(continues)
Jellz

Mar 16, 2012, 1:06 PM
I completely understand the last paragraph and empathize, only it's with people coming online to ask all their stupid questions, then going "Oh, gonna go buy in the store" X_X

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.