Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Sad customer :(

Dog bit shark

Mar 2, 2012, 4:31 PM
So a lady came in today and discovered her husband had been cheating on her and took out a second mortgage then left with the new girl.
More digging and he had been paying her bills and was on a family plan with her so he had two phones!
I felt terrible. She was crying and all I could do was buy her a DP from the vending machine and put my hand on her shoulder ☚ī¸

I felt so sad for her.

SCUMBAG DUDE! đŸ‘ŋ
Dog bit shark

Mar 2, 2012, 4:32 PM
the house was HERS!
melrhodes

Mar 2, 2012, 4:36 PM
I wont feel any guilt to assassinate
Lay-Z

Mar 3, 2012, 10:17 AM
Did your bank do the 2nd mortgage on her property without her approval?
Fredd

Mar 5, 2012, 5:28 PM
If the house was titled in her name and not the husbands, then the mortgage is not valid (unlikely, as they would not be able to clear title). Something smell fishy there.
kissesssss

Mar 5, 2012, 5:30 PM
tell me something lighthearted 🙂
Fredd

Mar 6, 2012, 2:02 PM
Only 214 hours until March Madness starts!

And St Paddy's day is on the same weekend.
Only downside is that my chorus has a concert on the 17th and have to behave until after that.

Then the Guiness and Smithwicks will be aflowin!

đŸ¤Ŗ
fleurdemiel

Mar 2, 2012, 10:53 PM
the poor thing ☚ī¸

I'd buy girlfriend a drink after that! 👀
dilligaff1

Mar 5, 2012, 12:28 PM
Had a co-worker get a call one day from a lady wanting to make changes on her, as she said, X- Hubbys account.Was told by the Rep she cant change anything. She told the Rep that she'll just have her BF call in as the Hubby! Rep called the Hubby with the heads up and he said, what do you mean!!! I'm happily married. I'm not divorced!!! Dead Silence and he broke down crying!!! That was his "Dear John" call!!! Had no idea she was leaving him!!!! đŸ˜ŗ 😲 đŸ˜ĸ
truthinsuffering

Mar 6, 2012, 9:29 PM
Ouch...... 😲 đŸ˜ŗ ☚ī¸
dilligaff1

Mar 7, 2012, 12:22 PM
Yea. The poor Rep felt like Ish ☚ī¸ Poor Guy just busted out crying. What a Biatch 😈

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.