Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

When will customers learn

wire5

Jan 24, 2012, 10:28 PM
I'm lazy and don't want to do this ish either. Instead of crying and moaning because I have to make you reset your phone again, or make you read another number; I'm not doing so for my health.

Take suite and do what some of my friends customers did one night. Turn calling us into a drinking game (every time the battery is removed a shot is done).
dilligaff1

Jan 25, 2012, 12:14 PM
\_/ \_/ \_/ \_/ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜‰
soundwave

Jan 25, 2012, 2:00 PM
But i want to rant, and dont think every rant needs its own thread.

Standing here typing to you guys and a smug looking old guy comes and stands next to me and starts reading what im typing. The rest goes as follows:

M: Can i help you?

c Yeah i need a cable router for my home internet

m theyre right around the corne// *interrupts

c NOPE!!!!

m ๐Ÿคจ theyre right here

c NOPE!!!! i need one that connects with ethernet cables

m all of these routers have 4 ports for cat5 cables

c i dont want one with wireless capability
m (in head thinking then dont use the wireless portion)

m would this wired switch work for you?

c no i cant use a switch it needs to be a router

m so you want to use multiple things at once, ra...
(continues)
Jellz

Jan 25, 2012, 3:43 PM
the theory that trolls are only on the Internet because people would never act that awfully to other people face-to-face.
soundwave

Jan 25, 2012, 3:49 PM
I know. It reminded me of my days working at radioshack. You would have some guys who do ham radio as a lifetime hobby come in and ask you super technical questions, and when you told him you didnt know, he would then answer his own questions just to show he knew more than you. It literally happened like twice a month. I was just definitely not ready to start my day with that scenario.
Jellz

Jan 25, 2012, 3:50 PM
I actually like the smarties that come on when I'm working. I know quite a bit about the wireless industry and how things work now, so it's nice to go back and forth with them. And if they know more than I do, hey, I learn something new ๐Ÿ˜
soundwave

Jan 25, 2012, 3:54 PM
Im always open to learning, but asking me a question when you know the answer is a waste of my time. I just dont know what theyre trying to prove.
Fredd

Jan 25, 2012, 5:13 PM
soundwave said:
I just dont know what theyre trying to prove.

That they are D-bags?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.