Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

ATTENTION CUSTOMERS

Tygalilie13

Dec 11, 2011, 7:35 PM
NO, IT IS NOT NATIONAL GET WHATEVER THE H311 YOU WANT DAY!!!!

C: Yeah I'm calling to add two more lines to my account for free.

Me:....I'm sorry, you said for free?

C: Yes. it says online that lines 3-5 are only 19.99. Well I already have the 3rd lines, so I'm calling to add the other two for free.

Me: I'm sorry sir....lines 3-5 are 19.99 EACH.

C: Oh....well can you just waive that for me?

😕

C: Yes, I'm calling because I want this 4G smartphone for free, and the store doesn't have it advertised as such. I know it's free for me though. I can get any phone I want for free because I have been with you so long. I want this phone.

Me: I'm sorry sir, that particular phone is not free currently....
(continues)
Tygalilie13

Dec 11, 2011, 8:28 PM
Even better.

C: I'm calling because you guys denied me service so I set up service with Verizon and I was with AT&T for ten years.

Me:....you're calling to inform us that you set up service else where...

C: YES!! Why wouldn't you approve me.

Me: You didn't pass verification. Therefore you have to wait 60 day....(blah blah blah)

C: Well, I'm with Verizon now anyway, I just thought you guys should know.

Thanks.

👿 👿 👿
Jellz

Dec 11, 2011, 8:35 PM
you're having a fun day.
Tygalilie13

Dec 11, 2011, 11:45 PM
Oh it's been fantastic. That outline was literally every call I had one right after another for the first part of my day. It got worse from then on out. I got freaked out on for not giving out their security information when they didn't even know the phone number to their account let alone their PIN.

Wonderful day. I LOVE MY JOB I LOVE MY JOB I LOVE MY JOB I LOVE MY JOB!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.