all discussions

show all 7 replies

Apple stores

hobble

Nov 5, 2011, 12:05 PM
Why you set up phones?
soundwave

Nov 5, 2011, 12:34 PM
You sell any 4s yet? We can not keep them in stock. My manager tried to sell one today and completed the upgrade but it wouldnt ring up, i looked at the box and on the back it said "Demo unit, not for resale" after he did the upgrade, so the customer wanted to go buy some elsewhere, but my boss cant figure out how to complete an upgrade reversal, so i just watched him fail. Im upset with him this morning. otherwise i would have explained it to him.
hobble

Nov 5, 2011, 3:25 PM
I can't seem to keep them in stock anymore. I'm even out of 3gs' for atnt.

One lady pre-ordered a 32gb 4s from best buy. They didn't get it. She came here, they weren't available for a while, until just a few days ago. I told her I could order it and it would arrive at my store within 2-3 days. She drove 2.5 hours south to the nearest apple store and bought one there. I didn't find out until atnt called my store asking me for micro-sim cards because the genius' at apple aren't at all. I had a good time giving her **** about it.
soundwave

Nov 5, 2011, 5:04 PM
ha nice. I must say im loving this, ive never sold so many phones before in my life.
hobble

Nov 5, 2011, 6:09 PM
My store would have at least 50% more revenue this month if I could get the phones in stock that I need.
soundwave

Nov 5, 2011, 6:11 PM
same here, but weve actually had a fair amount coming in so were killing it.
temporary

Nov 6, 2011, 3:26 PM
You work with hobble?
soundwave

Nov 8, 2011, 1:29 PM
I work the same job as hobble just a diff location.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.