Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

ARRRRGGGHHH! More iPhone nonsense!

Admiral_Ackbar

Oct 13, 2011, 12:30 PM
So, I'm driving my co-worker to work this morning. By the way, her and I work in Insurance, not the Wireless industry...

I can't help but overhear her talking out her neck on her phone- quite loudly- about the iPhone..

"You got Sprint? Yeah I got Sprint too. They comin' out wit da iPhone 5? Yeah I went to da store da other day and da girl there showed me a picture of the iPhone 5 and I was like 'Really?' and she was like 'Really!' and I was like oh wow and then she was like oh yeah and then she was like... oh what, it's the iPhone 4? Oh, wait what? Now is that the iPhone 4 F as in Fred or S as in Shiniqua? Oh really? I'm like wow, are you like wow? 'Cause if you're like whoah I'm a be like whoah and then my friend Latanyatoy...
(continues)
island4prez

Oct 13, 2011, 12:32 PM
Sorry
Jellz

Oct 13, 2011, 12:38 PM
This made me lul.
melrhodes

Oct 13, 2011, 12:52 PM
ouch
famoussasjohn

Oct 13, 2011, 1:03 PM
There's a service that drives people to their workplace and whatnot..she seems to have a mental disability that allows her to talk like a normal human being.
CallCenterBlues

Oct 13, 2011, 1:24 PM
I'm sorry for your frustration, but I really needed to laugh it's been one heck of a day, and that made me LMAO.
soundwave

Oct 13, 2011, 2:29 PM
Thank you for taking the time to translate nad type this out. It made me laugh pretty good. 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.