Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

SERIOUSLY

Tygalilie13

Sep 29, 2011, 11:40 PM
Customer: "Yeahh....sooo I just got this here letter in the mail that said I need to take two IDZ down to a store. What does that mean?!?!?!"

Me:"..... ๐Ÿคจ It means you need to take two forms of identification into your local ___________ Retail store so that we are able to complete your application for service and hopefully get your new account established."

Customer: "I don't get it."

๐Ÿ˜•

CAN'T. HANDLE. THESE. MORONS.
Thor713

Oct 3, 2011, 5:16 PM
Me: And for the credit check may I have your Social Security Number?
Cust: Whats a SSN?
Me: Its a # thats assigned to you at birth.
Cust: How do I get one?
Me: Either your parents will have it or you can go to your local SS office.
Cust: Can you give me one?

FACE PALM!
Researcher

Oct 3, 2011, 5:53 PM
๐Ÿ™„

And these people vote and drive!
Tygalilie13

Oct 3, 2011, 5:55 PM
Even worse, ....

They breed.

๐Ÿ˜ณ
Researcher

Oct 3, 2011, 5:57 PM
๐Ÿ˜ข
Jellz

Oct 3, 2011, 7:45 PM
You need your SSN card to get a drivers license and you need your SSN at least to register to vote, so if you're completely clueless about an SSN you likely don't do either. Also, for the SSN thing it may be that it's not an American. Foreign students that are studying in the US or other immigrants won't have US SSNs until they apply for a temporary one with the government, and I've talked to several foreign students here for college that said the school wouldn't let them apply for an SSN.
Tygalilie13

Oct 3, 2011, 8:25 PM
Nope. Kid was definitely US born.

I've spoken with many American born and raised customers, and not just for the company I work with currently, who had no clue what a SSN is.
Thor713

Oct 3, 2011, 9:53 PM
Yeah my SSN customer was born in the great US lol

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.