show all 5 replies

QA people when they're having a bad day

fleurdemiel

Sep 19, 2011, 3:38 PM
...can totally screw you over 😁

that is all.
famoussasjohn

Sep 20, 2011, 8:40 AM
Ours always has a bad day and we get dinged on pretty much every possible little thing. When we get hit on the stupidest little things, I just say she had her period. 😁
jestcuzzgrl

Sep 21, 2011, 8:06 PM
fleurdemiel

Sep 25, 2011, 6:00 PM
que?
kissesssss

Sep 22, 2011, 8:36 PM
I got dinged for "good afternoon/good evening" before the official greeting
fleurdemiel

Sep 25, 2011, 6:00 PM
Honestly, the pressure is on for them as badly as it is for us. I can feel for it, since they are most likely told to *scope* for things in order to make the agents BETTER at what they do.

It sounds like a great system, I just wish the people who created the system realized that your reactions will always be totally different when you're on the actual call from when you're listening to the call..

Whenever you listen to a call, you're ALWAYS going to find a million things you would have done differently to get the sale/the issue resolved.

This is all just a lack of human behaviorism study. I'm no pro, but there has to be a level of understanding between the two at some point.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.