Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Boo hoo hoo I'm a whiny customer

musicaldelial

Aug 18, 2011, 9:16 PM
Im entitled to everything for nothing, and blah blah blah.

Yeah yeah yeah. Poor baby. I know. Guess what?

I DONT CARE!
fleurdemiel

Aug 18, 2011, 10:20 PM
story of my life.

you are awesome, btw. I dub thee 😎
musicaldelial

Aug 19, 2011, 11:37 AM
Am I on Punk'd? If so, I want to see Ashton Kutcher so I can punch him in the face for being so damn man pretty.

no homo.
fleurdemiel

Aug 20, 2011, 2:45 PM
g'lord! 👀
Xaphan

Aug 21, 2011, 3:03 PM
I've been shopping at the grocery store for 20 years they never gave me anything free for my loyalty. 😕
wdfichtel

Aug 21, 2011, 3:40 PM
IKR?

I've been going to the same gas station for 15 years. I want a free tank and a carton of cigs for nothing! 🙄
Xaphan

Aug 21, 2011, 3:58 PM
They should throw in a six pack for free too, for your frustrations of leaving the house and missing that episode of Friends.
randy420

Aug 22, 2011, 1:50 AM
haha I've actually used a line similar to that on the phone with a customer. called in wanting his upgrade fee waived, so I told him no. he was pissed and was like, 'I've been a customer with you for 9 years I want this waived' all the typical bs.. I must have been having a bad day, and my patience for dealing with bullshit was just about gone so I replied and told him, "sir it's a standard fee, it can't just be waived. look at like this, I've been a loyal patron of mcdonalds for probably close to 20 years now, and if I go in and want to get bacon on a bigmac, they're gonna charge me the 59 cents it costs, they're not just going to give it to me"

think that just pissed him off even more. in the end he probably escalated and in the end...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.