Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

It's too early for this

famoussasjohn

Aug 14, 2011, 8:25 AM
Me: Thank you and may I ask if you are an existing Sprint customer or new?
Customer: yes
Me: I'm sorry, I am not sure which option you are referring to, may I ask if you could please clarify?
dabosss_rickross

Aug 14, 2011, 8:39 AM
Sunday customers are idiots!

Sundays suck! lol
famoussasjohn

Aug 14, 2011, 8:58 AM
I agree. I'm going on about 4 hours of sleep so I can't deal with these people (even though I feel I can't deal with these people everyday ๐Ÿ˜ ) ..plus my damn computer keeps asking to do updates.
dabosss_rickross

Aug 14, 2011, 9:14 AM
dude these computers need to burn! freaking they needa let us chat on MACs lmao

and ya man i feel ya, I'm running off of 2 and half hrs of sleep. I was in bed by 11, but couldn't sleep til around 2:30 cause I was getting drunk texts from this one chick, it was way too funny to pass up on lol ๐Ÿคฃ
famoussasjohn

Aug 14, 2011, 9:36 AM
Seriously, these windows xp machines blow. Nothing but issues because they want full control over them, so they strip it down to where there's nothing on it, and that's why it's so bad..I love random issues with these things. Plus the damn outlet for my monitor is a piece of crap, and if I tap the cable, my left monitor will go out. It's a pain to get it back on, I start kicking the outlet to try and get back on. ๐Ÿ˜
dabosss_rickross

Aug 14, 2011, 9:41 AM
Fail. Atleast your computer doesn't time out on you after 15 mins of not using it. My computer will always goes to sleep, causing my CSM to crash and time out on me.
famoussasjohn

Aug 14, 2011, 9:44 AM
๐Ÿคฃ Last week my internet died, so I restarted to get it back on, literally after getting all my systems up and before I get on the system, the internet crashed again ๐Ÿ‘ฟ. Waste of 20 minutes. They need to hire better IT people..these guys are useless.
dabosss_rickross

Aug 14, 2011, 9:53 AM
Right?! IT (1diot techs) people are definitely useless. I would be glad to take over the IT department and show them how its done lol
famoussasjohn

Aug 14, 2011, 10:05 AM
๐Ÿคฃ they probably just sit at their desk and play games all day and get paid 3x more than us, and we actually do work. Whereas these guys have the hardest time reformatting a computer, or get upset with resolution changes or changing out a keyboard or mouse -_-
dabosss_rickross

Aug 14, 2011, 10:19 AM
๐Ÿคฃ right? Every other department has it easy in general but us chat agents, we do all the work, and bring in all the money. Kinda unfair, but hey the company itself is unfair lol
famoussasjohn

Aug 14, 2011, 11:45 AM
Haha yeah seriously. DTV get's shafted, they make them do all this work and crap, and eventually will have mass lay offs. Sprint just does something to make our job even more complicated. -_-. I hate having access to the customers accounts.
WookieeArmy

Aug 14, 2011, 9:08 AM
Me: Is this for an existing account or for a new account?
Customer: New account!
Me: and were you looking to get a individual or family/share plan started today?
Customer: I already have a plan, I just need o get my phone activated.
Me: ๐Ÿคจ
famoussasjohn

Aug 14, 2011, 9:12 AM
should be forbidden..as it appears customers cannot handle these type of questions at all. Every time I ask this question..I cringe with every incorrect answer.
WookieeArmy

Aug 14, 2011, 9:17 AM
I notice my hand moving closer and closer to the release button everytime.
famoussasjohn

Aug 14, 2011, 9:33 AM
๐Ÿคฃ If they can't comprehend that question, they don't deserve help.
soundwave

Aug 14, 2011, 10:53 AM
First customer of the day had this brilliant exchange with me:

C: Hey question, (looking at tmobile brochure) when you go over 200mb of data and they slow you down, how slow is it?

m: well when they slow you down it goes to a 2g speed, but they dont do that for the 200mb $10 data package anymore, they just charge you overages.

c: no im talking about the unlimited package

m: (setting aside the fact they have no unlimited data packages) didnt you just ask me what happens when you go over on the 200 mb plan?

c: no im talking about the $50 unlimited everything.

m: (also setting aside the fact that you need to activate 2 lines to do this, then purchase the handsets at full price etc.) That plan includes a 2gb data package so th...
(continues)
WookieeArmy

Aug 14, 2011, 11:04 AM
Becaue you are not giving them the answer that they think they want!

It is annoying when customers do that.
soundwave

Aug 14, 2011, 11:28 AM
Yeah it was even worse because what he was worrying about didnt apply cause he wanted the 2 gb plan. I love how people do this though, i guarantee he walked away thinking i was an idiot. i hope he gets the 200mb plan and reaches the max overage charge. than calls t mobile crying because he bought the "unlimited" one.
WookieeArmy

Aug 14, 2011, 11:36 AM
Its fun to hope for that until he says it was your fault... I have people say that they just spoke to me and that i lied to them before (even tho this is the first time i have ever spoken to them) and then they ask to speak to my sup.
soundwave

Aug 14, 2011, 11:53 AM
Im lucky, my boss knows im not an idiot, and he definitely doesnt take crap from any customers. He would tell them "too bad" if they tried to pull that. Our chain of command is actually decent in that aspect. His boss would definitely call out a customer if she tought they were lying.

But that was the only customer ive had all day, not good for a commissioned salesman.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.